DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
- Treats research writing as a rhetorical process
- Teaches use of research in different genres (not just the generic research paper). This approach allows the text to be used in a variety of writing and rhetoric classes.
- Discusses the use of various kinds of research sources (academic ones and others)
- Contains links to resources and multimedia which help students to understand and practice key concepts
- Presents students and instructors with a "menu" of approaches and tasks suitable for different audiences and courses
- Students can download the chapters in PDF format
Table of Contents:
The Writing Resources link provides additional instructional materials to assist you in preparing for academic writing.
Methods of Discovery by Pavel Zemliansky is available under a Creative Commons license. Last update by Joseph J. Selvaggio. 09/15/14.
The original pages can be found here